Koosje Kosters commands over a consistent track record to help professional athletes, business people and individuals attain optimal performance. Achieving clearly defined goals by strengthening discipline, optimising overall health and amplifying their energies towards a positive and productive mindset.
Koosje, once a competitive basketball player and martial artist on an international level, has operated successful practices for almost a decade in Epsom, Surrey and Belgravia, London. She has recently returned to her native Amsterdam.
One of her passion projects is teaching medical doctors and helping to set up a hospital in Sierra Leone, West Africa. She has worked for thought leaders like His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama, Dr. Chester from Digital Doctor™ and Tony Robbins (she won his annual crew award in Singapore, 2019).
Now, let’s focus on gratitude and growth so we can live healthier, wealthier, more fulfilling, passionate and purposeful lives – and so we can help others do the same.
Honour & Awards:-
- Annual Tony Robbins Crew Award – Singapore, 2019 – ”Most Valuable Team Player”. (Role: Head of Medical)
Koosje is also trained in:-
- Still Exaggeration Technique course by Dr Jerry Dickey & Dr Turner Slicho, Nova Scotia, Canada 2016.
- Wellness, Health & Lifestyle Coaching, course by Chris Lambert-Gowyn, London 2016.
- Visceral Manipulation – Peter Schwind & Carla Stecco, Washington D. C. 2015.
- Spine Biomechanics by Serge Gracovetsky, Washington DC 2015.
- Paediatric Osteopathy at The Surrey Institute of Osteopathic Medicine, U.K. 2015.
- Cranial Therapy, Advanced Course – The Sutherland Cranial College of Osteopathy, London 2014.
- Chronic Lumbo-Pelvic Pain by Andry Vleeming, Bournemouth, U.K. 2014.
- British Medical Acupuncture by Dr M. Cummings, London, 2014.
- Fundamental and Advanced Kinesio Taping (KT1 & KT2) 2013.
- Optimising Motor Control of the Lumbo Pelvic Region by Trish Wisbey-Roth, Dubai, U.A.E. 2013.
- Fascial Manipulation, by Stecco – Dubai, U.A.E. 2013.
- Osteopathic Still Technique, (by Jonathan Edis & Glynn Booker at BSO) London, 2012.
- Osteopathic Still Technique, (by Norman Baker at BCOM) London, 2012.
- Fascial plane and Myofascial plane Techniques – Anatomy Trains (by Michael Watson) 2012.
- Dry-Needling / Modern Acupuncture by Dr A. Campbell, London 2012.
- Controversies of the Core – by Paul Hodges, London, 2011.
In addition, Koosje also holds the following:-
- A Senior Level Certification from The British School of Traditional Japanese Medicine, in Hichibuku Seitaijutsu, London, 2012
- A Diploma in Sports Massage, Niewegein, The Netherlands, 2008
- A Certification in Prior-Education Foundation year of Academy of Physical Education : Vooropleiding of Academie Lichamelijke Opvoeding, Alkmaar, The Netherlands, 2007
- A Diploma in Thai Massage, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 2005
- A Diploma in Dental Nursing, Amsterdam 2005
Koosje is a member of the following professional bodies:-
- The General Osteopathic Counsel (GOsC)
- The Health Professions Council – Physiotherapy (HCPC)
- The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- The Royal Dutch Society for Physical Therapy (KNGF)
- The Kinesio Taping Association UK (Dr Kenzo Kase)
Koosje has attended as an official delegate at the following:-
- The 4th International Fascia Research Congress, Washington DC in Sept 2015.
- The 1st Surrey Institute of Osteopathic Medicine, Research Symposium in April 2014.
- The 1st British Fascia Symposium, Windsor, U.K. 2014.
- The 8th Interdisciplinary World Congress on Low Back & Pelvic Pain in Dubai, U.A.E. October 2013.
- The Fysio Congres of Royal Dutch Society for Physical Therapy in Amsterdam, November 2009.
- Koosje has been a Teacher at The Educational Institute ‘Van de Bilt & Libosan B.V.’ The Netherlands, 2009-2010.
- Additionally, assisted in teaching and organising courses in Traditional Japanese Manual Therapy all around the world, 2012-2017.