Koosje Kosters commands over a consistent track record to help professional athletes, business people and individuals attain optimal performance. Achieving clearly defined goals by strengthening discipline, optimising overall health and amplifying their energies towards a positive and productive mindset.
Koosje, once a competitive basketball player and martial artist on an international level, has operated successful practices for almost a decade in Epsom, Surrey and Belgravia, London. She has recently returned to her native Amsterdam.
Honour & Awards:-
- Annual Tony Robbins Crew Award – Singapore 2019 – ”Most Valuable Team Player”.
Koosje is also trained in:-
- Still Exaggeration Technique course by Dr Jerry Dickey & Dr Turner Slicho, Nova Scotia, Canada 2016.
- Wellness, Health & Lifestyle Coaching, course by Chris Lambert-Gowyn, London 2016.
- Visceral Manipulation – Peter Schwind & Carla Stecco, Washington D. C. 2015.
- Spine Biomechanics by Serge Gracovetsky, Washington DC 2015.
- Paediatric Osteopathy at The Surrey Institute of Osteopathic Medicine, U.K. 2015.
- Cranial Therapy, Advanced Course – The Sutherland Cranial College of Osteopathy, London 2014.
- Chronic Lumbo-Pelvic Pain by Andry Vleeming, Bournemouth, U.K. 2014.
- British Medical Acupuncture by Dr M. Cummings, London, 2014.
- Fundamental and Advanced Kinesio Taping (KT1 & KT2) 2013.
- Optimising Motor Control of the Lumbo Pelvic Region by Trish Wisbey-Roth, Dubai, U.A.E. 2013.
- Fascial Manipulation, by Stecco – Dubai, U.A.E. 2013.
- Osteopathic Still Technique, (by Jonathan Edis & Glynn Booker at BSO) London, 2012.
- Osteopathic Still Technique, (by Norman Baker at BCOM) London, 2012.
- Fascial plane and Myofascial plane Techniques – Anatomy Trains (by Michael Watson) 2012.
- Dry-Needling / Modern Acupuncture by Dr A. Campbell, London 2012.
- Controversies of the Core – by Paul Hodges, London, 2011.
In addition, Koosje also holds the following:-
- A Senior Level Certification from The British School of Traditional Japanese Medicine, in Hichibuku Seitaijutsu, London, 2012
- A Diploma in Sports Massage, Niewegein, The Netherlands, 2008
- A Certification in Prior-Education Foundation year of Academy of Physical Education : Vooropleiding of Academie Lichamelijke Opvoeding, Alkmaar, The Netherlands, 2007
- A Diploma in Thai Massage, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 2005
- A Diploma in Dental Nursing, Amsterdam 2005
Koosje is a member of the following professional bodies:-
- The General Osteopathic Counsel (GOsC)
- The Health Professions Council – Physiotherapy (HCPC)
- The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- The Royal Dutch Society for Physical Therapy (KNGF)
- The Kinesio Taping Association UK (Dr Kenzo Kase)
Koosje has attended as an official delegate at the following:-
- The 4th International Fascia Research Congress, Washington DC in Sept 2015.
- The 1st Surrey Institute of Osteopathic Medicine, Research Symposium in April 2014.
- The 1st British Fascia Symposium, Windsor, U.K. 2014.
- The 8th Interdisciplinary World Congress on Low Back & Pelvic Pain in Dubai, U.A.E. October 2013.
- The Fysio Congres of Royal Dutch Society for Physical Therapy in Amsterdam, November 2009.
- Koosje has been a Teacher at The Educational Institute ‘Van de Bilt & Libosan B.V.’ The Netherlands, 2009-2010.
- Additionally, assisted in teaching and organising courses in Traditional Japanese Manual Therapy all around the world, 2012-2017.